Pioneer Basement has dedicated over 30 years to perfecting the craft of keeping basements dry and foundations stable. We have continued to grow throughout the years by constantly studying the latest and best products available for basement waterproofing. When we've seen a problem in existing technology, we've built our own products. Steve Andras, the company's founder holds several patents for innovative basement waterproofing technologies that are now used all over the world.
Our company has a highly trained team in the business, including the most Certified Waterproofing Specialist (CWS) professionals of any company in the Northeast. You can also rest assured that you will not be oversold, because our project managers are trained to provide solutions that best meet your needs and budget.
Pioneer Basement Services
At Pioneer Basement, we offer a variety of services from foundation repairs to basement windows. We offer the following services in your area:
- Basement Waterproofing
- Crawl Space Encapsulation
- Sump Pump Installations
- Basement Finishing
- Foundation Repair
- Basement Crack Repair
- Basement Windows Installation
- Vapor Barriers
Choose Pioneer Basement to Fix Wet Basement and Foundation Issues
- We have over 30 years of experience and reputation in Massachusetts and Rhode Island – we are a company you can trust.
- Locally owned and operated.
- The most advanced waterproofing products available. Pioneer's founder, Steve Andras, personally developed a patented basement drainage process called GrateDrain™.
- The most certified waterproofing specialists (CWS) in the Northeast. Our 3 certified basement waterproofing specialists are available to address even the most challenging basement issues.
- Fully insured - we carry general liability, truck insurance and all our employees are covered by worker's compensation insurance.
- Basement Health Association member
- (CSRS) Certified Structural Repair Specialist on staff.
To solve your foundation or basement issues in Somerville and its surrounding areas, call Pioneer Basement today at 508-416-6564 or complete our contact form!
Estimate Request from Somerville, MA
PAUL S. on January 27, 2017 2:14:56pm
Hi, My basement floods after very heavy rains and I would like a quote on a french drain installed. My house was built in 1920 and has a block foundation.
Neil D. on March 16, 2016 2:42:04pm
We have an issue of water getting into basement during periods of heavy rain. It is likely due to drainage issues but may require additional waterproofing of basement. Am looking for diagnosis of problem and quote for remedial work.
The property is in Somerville between Porter/Davis Square.