Pioneer Basement Waterproofing has been serving the residents of Massachusetts and Rhode Island for over 30 years. Our business has expanded throughout the years by constantly studying the latest and the greatest products available for basement waterproofing. When we've seen weaknesses in existing technology, we've built our own. Steve Andras, the company's founder holds several patents for innovative basement waterproofing technologies that are now used all over the world.
We take pride in having the most highly trained team in the business, including the most Certified Waterproofing Specialist (CWS) professionals in the Northeast area. Our project managers are trained to provide the best quality services available at a reasonable rate.
Pioneer Basement Services
At Pioneer Basement, we offer a variety of services from foundation repairs to basement windows. We offer the following services in your area:
- Basement Waterproofing
- Crawl Space Encapsulation
- Sump Pump Installations
- Basement Finishing
- Foundation Repair
- Basement Crack Repair
- Basement Windows Installation
- Vapor Barriers
Choose Pioneer Basement to Fix Wet Basement and Foundation Issues
- We have over 30 years of experience and reputation in Massachusetts and Rhode Island – we are a company you can trust.
- Locally owned and operated.
- The most advanced waterproofing products available. Pioneer's founder, Steve Andras, personally developed a patented basement drainage process called GrateDrain™.
- The most certified waterproofing specialists (CWS) in the Northeast. Our 3 certified basement waterproofing specialists are available to address even the most challenging basement issues.
- Fully insured - we carry general liability, truck insurance and all our employees are covered by worker's compensation insurance.
- Basement Health Association member
- (CSRS) Certified Structural Repair Specialist on staff.
Call now to learn more about our services in Cranston and its surrounding cities, call Pioneer Basement today at 508-416-6564 or complete our contact form!
Customer Reviews from Cranston
F. G from Cranston, RI
May 12th, 2016
Installation crew was professional and prompt. The office staff was helpful and response. Fully satisfied with Pioneer Basement.
Completed Jobs from Cranston, RI
May 26, 2016
We provided them with a CrawlShield encapsulation system along with a Santa Fe advance dehimidifer.
May 11, 2016
We provided the customer with a full perimeter GrateDrain drainage system with full wall FinishShield vapor barrier and a FastSump Combo Dual Primary/Backup Pumping system. This will ensure the customer stays dry and can finish the basement with confidence!
Estimate Request from Cranston, RI
Frank R. on March 15, 2017 2:03:01pm
Hi, I wanted to get an estimate on repairing a crack in my basement (interior) foundation.
Michael D. on January 21, 2017 11:36:26am
Referred by Lisa Cobleigh
George M. on November 3, 2016 7:30:28am
Hello. I would like to request a quote for a basement interior french drain and sump pump installation. The basement is unfinished 30'x'34', poured concrete walls. Thank you.
Greg F. on April 25, 2016 1:47:20pm
We have been dealing with occasional water issues in our basement since moving into the home in 2009. Some more significant than others. We did have a sump pump installed about 3 years ago, which has helped matters, but has not fully resolved them. For example, we may still end up with decent size puddles in certain areas if its been raining heavily for a few days. Ideally, we'd like to look into finishing parts of the basement off in the next few years, so we're hoping to address the water issue once and for all. I'd be grateful to have someone come out to take a look and recommend a potential solution.
Thank you in advance.